The importance of knowing where you are going in life …. YOUR life purpose!
To live a meaningful, joyous and fulfilled life, one must have knowledge of the direction your life is taking. This can be gained by determining a person’s life purpose, roles, responsibilities, goals and priorities. To do this it is imperative to listen to the heart and mind …. this is something only YOU can determine.
At Africa Skills we agree with the words of Warren Bennis:
“Leadership is a function of knowing yourself, having a vision that is well-communicated, building trust among colleagues, and taking effective action to realise your own leadership potential.”
Module 1: Brilliant Self
- Responsibility: Determine who or what controls your life.
- Values: Determine your five most important personal values.
- Life-Purpose: Verbalise your life-purpose.
- Self Worth: Develop your own self-worth statements.
- Priorities: Prioritise action plans to achieve your life-purpose.
Module 2: Brilliant Relationships
- Lemon: Understand different behavioural styles.
- Emotional Mastery: Learn methods to control your emtions.
- Communication: Master this tool that dramatically influencesyour success.
- Conflict Resolution: Discover how to keep the argument out of the disagreement.
- Be Yourself: Establish boundaries.
Module 3: Brilliant Leadership
- Planner: A brilliant leader knows that excellent planning leads to success.
- Role Model: A brilliant leader sets an example to others.
- Team Builder: A brilliant leader knows how to be a team player.
- Motivator: A brilliant leader knows how to energise others
- Empowerer: A brilliant leader empowers his team.
No formal experience required and Competence in communication and NQF level
SAQA ID: 242824
Duration: 3 Days