Providing customer service is one of the most valuable tools businesses can nowadays utilise to attract and retain customers.
Training employees to adopt a service excellence approach is to equip them to deal with day-to-day challenges and stay on the fore-front in an ever-increasing competitive environment.
Customer service skills equip employees with the skills to create enhanced relationships with their customers. This has the all-important benefit of increasing customer loyalty, and over time, and an increment in sales and market share
Each action will contribute to improved relationships, effective contributions and ownership of own responsibilities
- Explaining customer service.
- Engaging in an interaction with a customer.
- Demonstrating communication skills in responding to a customer.
- Processing a query in order to respond to a customer need.
- Knowing how to behave in a business environment.
- Interpreting body language in a business context.
- Interacting with people in a business setting.
- Assessing own professional behaviour in a business setting.
No formal experience required; and Competence in communication and mathematical literacy NQF level 1
SAQA ID: 114974 & 114959
Duration: 2 Days