We create a professional environment where learners can feel safe to learn in a non-critical setting.
The purpose is to provide excellent training to aspiring hairdressing professionals. A Memorandum of Agreement between Africa Skills and NX Hair Academy offers our students the best possible training and education from subject matter experts. The team of well-experienced hairdressers and facilitators offer training and guidance to the students.
We will uphold a strict code of conduct and abide by the code of ethics accepted in the industry. Experience has taught us that constant education development has been at the heart of training and education success. Eager to pass on our skills and experience in the hairdressing industry, we have established our own model of teaching and education.
- The learner will attend training at NX Unlimited Hair Academy, in Mossel Bay, one day per week for theoretical and practical training;
- The learner will work four to five days per week in an approved Hairdressing Salon where they will keep record of their hours worked;
- Candidates must accumulate 3900 hours of practical working hours under a qualified Hairdresser;
- Monthly visits by a Workplace Manager to ascertain compliance with the contract; and
- Candidate can apply for a formal Trade Test after receipt of NQF level 4 Certificate and at least 3 900 hours in the workplace.